DSL Connection Problems
Use this guide to help troubleshoot your DSL connection.
- Try turning your computer and modem completely off for 30 seconds and starting again.
- If your modem does not have an on/off switch, unplug it from the electrical wall outlet
- Turn your modem on first and wait 15 seconds before turning on your computer
- Make sure your log in information is accurate.
- Note: The username|password are case sensitive. Make sure that Caps Lock is OFF!
- Forgot your password? Go to https://optigold.Kinex.net/ to reset it.
- Information can take up to 20 minutes to post in our system.
- If the lights on your modem are not steady:
- Make sure your modem is not near or on top of other electrical devices such as speakers, your monitor, a halogen lamp, cordlessphone or the phone base.
- Make sure DSL filters are applied to all phone jacks.
- If you still can not connect, try disconnecting all other devices on the phone line.